What makes this coffee so good?
It’s coffee…only better!
Before we dive into the benefits of our Keto Upgraded Coffee, let’s look at some of the key benefits of drinking coffee.
If you’re into health like we are, you likely already know some of coffee’s benefits, but did you know coffee, ideally made from organic beans, is a rich source of polyphenols which our mitochondria (energy producing cells) love? Polyphenols like those found in olive oil have been shown to promote longevity, boost brain function – even build stronger bones.
Coffee also contains a number of micronutrients such as potassium and niacin (Vitamin B3). Potassium helps to maintain a steady heartbeat. It also aids in nerve impulses while niacin has been shown to support bone health, red blood cell production and promote proper function of the nervous system. [*][*]
Further to this, some studies have shown coffee may help to prevent diseases like type 2 diabetes, Parkinson’s and liver disease. [*].
And for those looking for weight loss support or want to boost their metabolism, we know caffeine, the main active compound in coffee helps with fat-burning. And who doesn’t need that?
Now that you know some of the key benefits of drinking coffee, let’s dive into what makes our Keto-Upgraded version so uniquely effective:
Grass Fed Collagen
Our Collagen+ MCT Oil powder contains only grass-fed, hormone-free collagen. Collagen is something your body needs and loves for healthy joints, radiant skin and healthy gut support – among other benefits. It’s also a great source of amino acids, the building blocks for your muscles and tissues.
MCT Oil Powder
MCT is the fat-burning fuel your brain particularly responds very well to. It helps produce ketones as energy instead of glucose, so you avoid spikes and crashes. MCT is also shown to support memory and focus, weight loss and athletic performance.
Coconut Milk Powder
Whether you’re plant-based or not, our Coconut Milk powder provides a rich and creamy taste, without any dairy, sugar or lactose. Unlike so many other creamers on the market, ours doesn’t have any questionable fillers, hidden sugars or gums.
So essentially, by adding our Collagen+ MCT Oil powder to your coffee (tea, smoothies, the list goes on!) you get a healthy source of delicious, creamy energy – one that your body and brain will ultimately love.
Benefits of enjoying our Keto-Upgraded Coffee include:
- Provides a healthy source of lasting energy without over stimulation.
- Helps boost brain and cognitive function, including mental focus & clarity.
- Provides a healthy source of grass-fed, hormone-free collagen to support joints, gut & skin health.
- Contains a pure source of C8 & C10 MCT for upgraded energy and fat-burning fuel.
- Has a rich and creamy taste & texture due to its natural Coconut Milk powder.
- Contains no artificial sugars or sweeteners, hidden gums or seed oils.Helps extend a fasting period during a time-restricted eating window.
What’s inside our Keto-Upgraded Coffee
Ingredients (for 1 serving size):
- 1 cup of brewed coffee or multiple espresso shots (whichever you prefer).
- 1 serving of feed that brain Collagen+ MCT Oil powder (any flavour).
- Dash or 2 of Ceylon Cinnamon (optional).
Directions to make:
- Simply add a scoop of Collagen+ MCT Oil powder to 1 cup of coffee, tea or beverage of choice.
- Using a spoon, frother or blender (optional), mix until you get a nice creamy texture.
- Top with a dash or 2 of Ceylon Cinnamon for flavour (optional).
- Sip & enjoy.
What people are saying:
“I’ve been enjoying feed that brain elevated coffee now for weeks. I can’t believe the difference in my energy and mental focus. I’m more productive at work and find I can go for hours without snacking. It’s definitely been a game-changer, so much that I’ll be taking a container with me on my up-coming vacation.” A. Sinclair
“At first, I was skeptical to try adding anything to my matcha. Well, that’s all changed now, as I find this formula blends and dissolves nicely. I like the unflavoured option as I find it doesn’t take away from my matcha taste, though it does give a nice creaminess. If you’re looking for an easy way to get collagen and MCT into your diet, I highly recommend this product!” S. Robinson.
Have a recipe idea or want to share your Feed that Brain feedback? Contact us here.
Note: This article is for informational purposes only and not intended for use as medical advice. Always consult your healthcare provider before starting any dietary supplement.